1. Reservation: reservation could be made through mail, e-mail, fax or phone clearly stating the services required. We take the undertaking process of these reservations and duly filling out our on-line booking form, or print the booking form and filling out and make a reservations,. We contact you by E-mail as soon as your form is received to define the procedures following this step and to confirm the availability on the tour you have chosen with us. All participants booking one of our regular or tailor made tours must read and fully understand our policies and booking conditions. Representing 25% deposit of the total sales price must accompany all bookings. The balance must be entirely paid 30 days prior to the departure date. To guarantee a booking made 30 days or less before the departure date we request the entire payment of the total sale’s price at once. Under no circumstances will there be a refund of any kind, if you do not turn up trip departure, or if you leave a trip for any reason, either voluntarily or involuntarily, after the trip has commenced
2. Confirmation: After received an advance payment 50% of the tour cost to reach in our account the tour will be confirmed
3. Payment Policy: The following provisions have been made for reservations to TIRUPATI HOLIDAYS Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd.
4. Payment details: We always make payment procedures, as easy as we can do to our customers. You can make payments by Cash, Bank draft, or by credit/debit cards (we accept all major VISA/MASTER/DINERS CLUB cards). For the reservation or advance book, you can wire deposit in our company bank account by telex transfer, money transfer, or you can send us fax with your credit card details.
Note: Please send us remittance form after payment transfer has been made to our email address or viber/whatsApp +977 9851056569
5. Cancellation: If you cancel the tour once booked then the following cancellation charge will be charged:
6. Complimentary: For all the plan or program in Nepal, we will provide one person complimentary for group leaders in every 15 full paying persons. Flights cost and Government fees do not complement for group leader. Complimentary or discounted accommodation shall be made on a twin-sharing basis no in a single occupancy.
7. Group Definition: A group is defined as a party of 5 or more persons traveling together, booked collectively at one time for the same period & taking same tour. Please be informed that we are happy to provide services for just one or two person or for the group of a community.
8. PASSPORTS & VISAS: A valid Passport for all countries to be visited must be carried.
9. Insurance: Travel insurance is not covered in all the prices quoted by us for our entire tour plan & programs. While every effort is made to ensure the safety of all participants, it is a condition of booking that you take out a personal travel insurance policy. To protect against unforeseen circumstances, it is advisable to take a “Trip cancellations and medical insurance policy” before your arrival into Kathmandu. Such medical policy should cover transportation costs in the event of helicopter or surface evacuation being required. This is especially mandatory for those taking treks in high altitude.
10.Tour cost: Everythings are changing rabidly. Our cost involves domestic airfares, hotel/accommodation cost, meals, local transportation, sightseeing entry fees, conservation fee, visa fee etc. that does not stay constant. Therefore, it is hard to make the accurate cost in our website otherwise, we have to change all the time which is lot of time consuming. Thus, kindly Contact e-mail with some details of tour you wish to do tour/travels or others , we’ll come with details cost within next 24 hours.
11. ACCIDENT OR LOSS: We have no liability for loss, damage, delay, inconvenience, or direct or consequential loss, however caused, unless due to our employees negligence, in which case our liability is limited (except for death or personal injury) to a maximum of the refund of the tour cost. We do not own or manage the vehicles, accommodation, and restaurants used and we have no liability for loss or damage caused by the proprietors or operators thereof
12. Extra Cost: Extra cost due to unforeseen expenses that may arise due to the factors beyond our control like landslides, political unrest, personal illness, etc
13. Tour Escort: the service of multilingual guides/ tour escorts will be available in all our tour operation.
14. HELICOPTER RESCUE: A helicopter will be chartered from Kathmandu to rescue the guest/s who is inside Nepal and if s/he is sick due to altitude, accident, etc. The guest must pay the cost of rescue operation which includes: Helicopter charter, medical treatment expenses, extra porter, etc. S/He can claim the amount with her/his Insurance co. The company may ask the guest to sign a blank SALES SLIP of her/his CREDIT CARD for the probable Helicopter rescue. At the end of Trekking the signed SALES SLIP will be returned to her/him if no rescue is required.
15. BREAKING OF TOURS: Any tour or Trekking can be broken at the wish of our guest/s or in case of sickness, accident, landslides, and other factors beyond our control. No refund will be made and clients should be bear his/her expenses for rest of days
16. Responsibility & Liability: All mentioned tours should be carried out under the management of Tirupati Holidays Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd. & its associate. The management only acts as agents for various principals and is in no way to be considered as the principal or operator of the subject services. Tirupati Holidays Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to make cancellations or other changes in the itinerary, as current conditions require. Program, prices, services and conditions are based on those valid at the time of printing and are therefore subject to change without advance notice before or during the tour we and its counterpart shall not be responsible for any change and alteration in the program due to unavoidable circumstances such as landslide, road blockage, flood, snow, political unrest, and cancellation of flight, delay arrival, sickness or accidents. Any extra cost incurred thereof shall be borne by the clients on the spot.
Tirupati Holidays Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd undertakes to provide you with the trip as outlined in your itinerary. However, as we cannot pre-determine weather conditions, political and other factors beyond our control, and bearing in minds your safety and enjoyment, we reserve the right to adjust the trip itinerary as required. The tourt/trek leader in consultation with the staff and trip participants will decide on these adjustments. The tour/trek leader’s decision will be final.