1. Reservation: reservation could be made through mail, e-mail, fax or phone clearly stating the services required. We take the undertaking process of these reservations and duly confirmed the arrangements.
2. Confirmation: After received an advance payment to reach in our account the tour will be confirmed
3. Payment Policy: The following provisions have been made for reservations to TIRUPATI HOLIDAYS Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd.
- 30 days prior to tour departure date an advance payment of 50% deposit required for booking
- Final payment to be paid before departure from Kathmandu (Tirupati Holidays Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd.) counter, nearest your travel destination.
- Cancellations must be made at least 2 weeks prior to start date of trip.
- 25% deposit is not refundable for cancellations.
- Group leaders travel free for groups of 10 or more (Flights and Government fees not included).
- Payment accepted by credit card, cash, bank draft, or wire transfer
- Payment by credit card (master or visa) requires 3.5% Bank comission.
- Children below 02 years will be free of cost, rest of other need to pay full payment.
4. Payment details: We always make payment procedures, as easy as we can do to our customers. You can make payments in Cash, Bank draft, TC or by credit cards (we accept all major credit cards). For the reservation or advance book, you can wire deposit in our company bank account by telex transfer, money transfer,or you can send us fax with your credit card details.
Note: Please fax us remittance form after payment transfer has been made to Fax: +977-1-4432746
5. Cancellation: If you cancel the tour once booked then the following cancellation charge will be charged:
- 20% of the tour cost if notified before 3 weeks
- 30% of the tour cost if notified before two week.
- 50% of the tour cost if notified 7 days before
- No refund then after then
6. Complimentary: For all the plan or program in Nepal, we will provide one person complimentary for group leaders in every 15 full paying persons. Flights cost and Government fees do not complement for group leader. Complimentary or discounted accommodation shall be made on a twin-sharing basis no in a single occupancy.
7. Group Definition: A group is defined as a party of 10 or more persons traveling together, booked collectively at one time for the same period & taking same tour. Please be informed that we are happy to provide services for just one or two person or for the group of a community.
8. PASSPORTS & VISAS: A Passport valid for all countries to be visited must be carried.
9. Insurance: Travel insurance is not covered in all the prices quoted by us for our entire tour plan & programs. While every effort is made to ensure the safety of all participants, it is a condition of booking that you take out a personal travel insurance policy. To protect against unforeseen circumstances, it is advisable to take a "Trip cancellations and medical insurance policy" before your arrival into Kathmandu. Such medical policy should cover transportation costs in the event of helicopter or surface evacuation being required. This is especially mandatory for those taking treks in high altitude.
10.Tour cost: In Nepal, Mount Kailash Yatra, Tibet, Bhutan, India, Sikkim and Darjeeling, things are changing rabidly. Our cost involves, domestic airfares, hotel/accommodation cost, meals, local transportation, sightseeing entry fees, conservation fee, visa fee etc. that does not stay constant. Therefore, it is hard to make the accurate cost in our website otherwise, we have to change all the time which is lot of time consuming. Thus, kindly Contact e-mail with some details of tour you wish to do, no matter that is in Nepal, tour, Mount Kailash Tour, Tibet & Lhasa Tour, Bhutan Tour or others , we'll come with details cost within next 24 hours.
11. ACCIDENT OR LOSS: We have no liability for loss, damage, delay, inconvenience, or direct or consequential loss, however caused, unless due to our employees negligence, in which case our liability is limited (except for death or personal injury) to a maximum of the refund of the tour cost. We do not own or manage the vehicles, accommodation, and restaurants used and we have no liability for loss or damage caused by the proprietors or operators thereof
12. Extra Cost: Extra cost due to unforeseen expenses that may arise due to the factors beyond our control like landslides, political unrest, personal illness, etc
13. Tour Escort: the service of multilingual guides/ tour escorts will be available in all our tour operation.
14. HELICOPTER RESCUE: A helicopter will be chartered from Kathmandu to rescue the guest/s who is inside Nepal and if s/he is sick due to altitude, accident, etc. The guest must pay the cost of rescue operation which includes: Helicopter charter, medical treatment expenses, extra porter, etc. S/He can claim the amount with her/his Insurance co. The company may ask the guest to sign a blank SALES SLIP of her/his CREDIT CARD for the probable Helicopter rescue. At the end of Trekking the signed SALES SLIP will be returned to her/him if no rescue is required.
15. BREAKING OF TOURS: Any tour or Trekking can be broken at the wish of our guest/s or in case of sickness, accident, landslides, and other factors beyond our control. No refund will be made and clients should be bear his/her expenses for rest of days
16. Responsibility & Liability: All mentioned tours should be carried out under the management of Tirupati Holidays Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd. & its associate. The management only acts as agents for various principals and is in no way to be considered as the principal or operator of the subject services. Tirupati Holidays Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to make cancellations or other changes in the itinerary, as current conditions require. Program, prices, services and conditions are based on those valid at the time of printing and are therefore subject to change without advance notice before or during the tour we and its counterpart shall not be responsible for any change and alteration in the program due to unavoidable circumstances such as landslide, road blockage, flood, snow, political unrest, and cancellation of flight, delay arrival, sickness or accidents. Any extra cost incurred thereof shall be borne by the clients on the spot.
Note: We request you to fill up this assunption of Risk form for your safety
Download Printable Version for
Assumption of Risks form
For more details Please contact us as following address.